It is the mission of the BONCL R-X School District to provide a firm foundation to maximize the potential of every student, every day.
BONCL R-X School is a partnership of staff, students, family, and community dedicated to each student’s educational journey. As a district we will…
- Provide powerful learning opportunities through rigorous instruction;
- Promote critical thinking and problem solving through high expectations to reach academic excellence;
- Maintain standards-based curriculum in all content areas;
- Create a positive and safe learning environment; and
- Foster confident, lifelong learners.
BONCL R-X School District Board Policy
Policy of the BONCL R-X School District can be found by clicking on the above link.
BONCL R-X School District
It is the policy of the BONCL R-X School District not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, or disability in its programs or employment practices as required by Title VI and VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Age Discrimination Act of 1975, and Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.